The Caribbean Philanthropy Network
Working to build a vibrant Caribbean philanthropic sector that ensures an improved quality of life in the region.
To create a network of visionary philanthropic organizations, individuals, public and private institutions working to strengthen and increase effective philanthropy in the Caribbean through research, policy, capacity building and leadership development.
- Encourage good governance and stewardship of philanthropic resources by strengthening philanthropic professional capacity of CPN leaders and members
- Promote regional collaboration to expand effective philanthropy
- Significantly increase sustainable philanthropic assets for the region
- Promote the creation of new philanthropic resources throughout the Caribbean
- Increase public and donor awareness of the scope and impact of Caribbean philanthropy
- Position CPN as a valued resource for grant makers in the Caribbean
- Innovation & leadership
The Caribbean Philanthropy Network is governed by an Advisory Board responsible for oversight of day-to-day activities. It recommends and approves policies consistent with CPN's mission, secures financial resources and ensures good stewardship of those resources. Advisory Committee members serve as ambassadors in the Caribbean region and internationally on behalf of CPN.